Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Get in the Water


We live in a world of so many aspirational lifestyles and inspirational people. A belief that we do not add up to what we wish we were, can lead to feelings of failure.  We look at where others are at our age, we remind ourselves of what we could be doing with our lives.

Through it all, we must never forget that we are inspirational too! If not to others, what about to ourselves?
Look where you've come from! You're still standing! Re-read your story. You are where you are today because you didn't give up! You are NOT wasted space. You have NOT wasted time. You poured your life into what truly matters and have reaped the benefits. Celebrate you.
(I am definitely encouraging myself right now.)

A few weeks ago I was dealing with some issues surrounding failure. I did a video blog about it. I've been feeling the weight of failure again this week and I wanted to share my journey with you. In the midst of dealing with failure, we must never forget to keep living, thriving and trying. Don't give up. You deserve to live out your dreams. Don't just stand on the shore. Get in the water!


CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW:

-Mel

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your encouraging words my dear friend :) I love that your goofiness comes out as well lol by jumping in the water does pools and showers count? :-D I'm not anywhere near a lake btw that sludge sounds nasty! Anyway loved the video :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Share your mind!