Friday, April 3, 2009

The case of the missing tooth

spokane-life-075

Sometimes I think that blogging should be rather insightful or compel one to a place of deep introspection, yet today, after writing like 7 papers, I just feel like keeping it simple and talking about my puppy.

Yep, its Morgan, the black and fuzzy ball of fur that chews on every detached object in her path. As I speak, she's got a water bottle in her grasp and the cap in her mouth.

Unfortunately for her, lately she's been losing teeth like crazy. A little while ago, we were playing catch in the backyard and when she retrieved the ball, it was covered in blood! I freaked about a bit and then peered into her mouth to find a canine milk tooth hanging on for dear life. I didn't want to yank it out, so I dropped the ball and created a diversion of water fun.

When she was finished playing, of course she was wet and muddy, so she had to get dried off. I wrapped her in a towel and rubbed her gums gently while she like expected, chewed on my hand through the towel. She got up to leave and voila! I once loosed tooth on the floor!!

Oh yeah, this tooth will be the one I keep as a souvenir, because I can't seem to find any of the other ones she's lost!

3 comments:

  1. I want a puppy... Need to be at home more though to do that. Or I could just get a wife to watch the puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our puppy Chino has lost a lot of teeth too. They are such cute little puppy teeth too! i've never seen teeth so small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I found another tiny one and I kept it in a zip lock bag. Someone recently asked me if I was making a puppy scrapbook. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Share your mind!