Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More for your money

All this for less than $5! 
So, I've finally decided to become wise and take advantage of  price matching at Walmart. I never really thought it would do much good... more specifically, I was trying to avoid compounding the workload of the already exasperated employees at the checkout lanes.

This week, I was broke and decided to stretch the money. I found an employee in the store who was more than helpful. She directed me to a binder full of the ads of the stores in the area. I took out my list and we price-matched until I either increased the quantity of what I was trying to purchase, or cut down the price of my purchases by about 50%! It was amazing. I will definitely be Price-matching from now on. The greatest thing was once I checked out, it was fast and easy. No problems, and a whole lot of groceries!

By the way, you are seeing 3 pounds of bananas, 4 pounds of carrots, 5 pounds of oranges, 4 pounds of Roma tomatoes and about 3 pounds of broccoli.

Woo hoo! Do you have any great price-matching stories to share?

1 comment:

What do you think? Share your mind!